February 1, 2008

Funny Signs Around Town

Back a few months ago I stated that I would post some funny signs around station on the blog. Well, I have finally gotten to the point of doing it. The signs are pretty much appropriate but I would rate some of them PG-13 if your kid can read and G if they can't.

WARNING MAY CONTAIN ADULT CONTENT (PG-13)

This first sign is a fun sign that I found in the Waste Barn. This is the part of town where all trash if picked through and sorted for recycling, burning, or burying (back in the states that is).
This is a funny sign that was found in the Carp Shop. There are a lot of smart people up there and I all of them can still count to 10 except for "Pinky" who can only count to 9.5.
This is the less appropriate sign found in Men's Bathrooms around station. I can only guess what made this sign necessary.
This is the sign you can see while entering any of the bathrooms in Building 155. Because all trash is sorted, it is important that Food Waste is not mixed in any of the other sorting bins.
This is a fun little sign found at the entrance of the SSC that is hung on a bulletin board. Looks like a little photo-shop was used.

This isn't the best sign, but this is found on the wall of an LC-130. Usually you don't think you need to cut your own emergency exit.

No comments: